Monday, February 2, 2015

You have to love a snow day!!!








 




Good Morning Everyone!!!

We lucked out with a super snow day!! so no School for munchkin and since I work from home I am good for a nice snow day too!!! We enjoyed a nice walk outside and this delish breakfast!!! Another tasty omelet....loaded with onions and cilantro and cheese .....and topped with salsa!!!

We are going to be creative today and make some fun stuff for Valentine's Day!!! what are you all up to?


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

3 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Beautiful! I love your photography, especially the little garden angel.

Kays Kids said...

Oh dear, your little garden Angel looks so cold. I would love to see snow like that.
Hugs Kay

Diane said...

Fabulous post, pictures and yummy foods.

Hugs Diane

 
Blogging tips